ART 214 at Saint Mary's College of Maryland with Fereshteh Toosi

01 March 2007

special note for the MW section

I won't be in class Monday because I am giving a lecture at another school. To make up for it, you will need to attend the mid-term presentation/crits for AT LEAST FOUR of the graduating senior art majors.

To get credit for your blog, you need to write about the work and also what went on during the critique. Act as an arts reporter, since I won't be there: fill me in on everything I missed, and let me know your opinions about the work and the discussion as well!

I will be checking your sketches+proposals on your blogs so don't forget about the homework... check the class blog over the weekend for some examples of mail art and postcard design.

Monday, March 5th from 6-8:45pm
Studio SMP critiques

6pm Reena: sculpture in the sculpture studio
6:15 Ashley: fibers/portraits in the painting room
6:30 Tom: photography in the drawing room
6:45 Vanessa: drawing/painting in the drawing room
7 dinner break
7:45 Jeannie: sculpture in the Boyden Gallery
8 Erica: photo and participatory: gallery or ?
8:15 Hilary: photography, hallway wall
8:30 Amy: children's book illustration, hallway wall